As part of our senior management team, the CFO will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of the business, including:
- Lead the company’s operational units
- Monitoring the company’s finances and setting financial targets
- Lead and develop the finance department
- Establish financial processes and routines
- Budgeting, forecasts and analyses
- Reporting to management, board and owners
- Higher economic education, preferably civil economist or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with international management experience
- Good communication skills, both in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- Operational operating experience
- Experience with strategic planning and business development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of financial reporting
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
We can offer great development and influence opportunities in an inspiring work environment
with committed and skilled colleagues who are passionate about making a difference. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in the central management of a dynamic and growing company.
Vestnes Ocean offers competitive conditions, including attractive pension and insurance schemes.
The position will involve some travel, also internationally.
We want to reflect society’s diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Application deadline 11 February 2024.
For more information, please contact our recruitment advisors at Grow Competence Consulting:
Find Sværen +47 95 00 44 45
Per Arne Johnsen +47 93 440 440